Thursday, June 2, 2011

Butterfly Birthday Party











Recently my couson was moving and her daughters birthday was at the same time. I took it upon myself to help out with the party. Her theme was butterflys. The birthday was at a local park she rented the covered tables from the city. So I made tissue paper poms and strung them and hung them in yellow and pink along with butterflys. I made a smaller version of the tissue pom poms and secured them to a stick decorated with a butterfly (I had them hanging around!) and put them in bright pink tins that held drinks at each table. The cupcake pics were also butterfly theme. We did a make and take tissue butterfly using a clotspin. The goodie bags were stamped with stampin up set "Baroque Motifs". It was alot of work but totally worth it.

1 comment :

kara's party ideas said...

congratulations!! you won the $50 gift card to photocard designs! please email me at karaspartyideas@yahoo.com.

thanks!